Welcome to the coherent mess that goes through my mind.
Coming soon …
Why should you stick around?
- For relatable, humorous, and fun contents!
- You’ll learn a thing or two, but in a fun way! (because this isn’t school).
- Premium gist! Life in Nigeria is pretty hard, allow me help you relax by spilling tea on everything (including myself).
- Free tips on beauty and skincare; weight loss, or weight gain; dating and relationships; mental health and mental illness; and many more! Did you see the part where I said it was free?
Why should you listen to a total stranger?
- Because I’m fun? Besides, didn’t every celebrity, influencer, blogger, etc., start from being a total stranger?
- Let my work speak for me, check out my latest posts below:
- 5 Annoying Scenarios That Shouldn’t Happen But Still Do.Have you ever been in a situation where you think, “Damn, this ain’t supposed to happen to me” …
- Welcome to the Disaster I Call My Love Life (Part 1)Yeah, you read that right. I have so many hilarious encounters with men that I could write a book on it. You know what? I actually might. Might as well gain some cash from my outrageously hilarious debacles. As IContinue reading “Welcome to the Disaster I Call My Love Life (Part 1)”
- 7 Horrible Pickup Lines We Are Tired of HearingDeciding to cut your hair has got to be one of your best ideas yet. You feel so free and light, and not to mention how good it looks on you. Catching your reflection in the windows of shops makesContinue reading “7 Horrible Pickup Lines We Are Tired of Hearing”
Words of others
We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness … (I forget the rest of the quote).Dr Seuss.